Hardesty Funeral Home is committed to exceeding the expectations of the families we serve. Since 1911 we have been treating families with dignity and compassion, and we strive to explore new and better ways to build upon the principles on which this business was founded.
We could outline many reasons to select our firm over others. Certainly, there is a choice of other qualified firms in our service area. There are many considerations in selecting one firm over another. Things like honesty and fairness in all dealings, attention to details, a reputation for quality facilities, capable staff, good service and reasonable prices with excellent value. We are proud of our firm and would like to list some of the ways that make us the logical choice in time of need.
- Locally owned and managed with a full time staff of trained licensed caregivers. People who know you, People you can rely on...today and tomorrow.
- Three convenient locations: Galesville, Annapolis, and Gambrills. All have ample off-street parking. Our facilities are designed with spacious room for each family to meet and greet friends. We take special pride in maintaining our facilities for comfort and cleanliness.
- Flexibility in planning the type of arrangements that you want. Each person is important and deserving of the love and respect that a dignified funeral, properly planned, can provide.
- A casket selection room at each location, with a full selection of quality caskets, vaults, cremation urns and funeral supplies, all at very competitive prices.
- Prearrangement Counseling. A fully licensed Professional Staff, trained to assist families and individuals in making funeral pre-arrangements. Your comparison is invited. There is no obligation, of course. We are here to help!